Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Climbing Trees

We went to my parent's house this weekend (Memorial Day). James had off on Monday, so we took advantage and went to Winnsboro. Last week was so crazy for me, being the last week of school, so it was nice to go there and veg out! James and I even got to sleep each morning until at least 8:00am. When your 2 yr. old wakes up at 6:30am, 8:00am is "late". So, it was nice to relax a little there. Abbi was there for the week also, so we were able to spend some time with her. On Monday morning, the kids wanted up in mom and dad's tree. We couldn't help but take some pictures. I think this may be their first real tree climb.










1 comment:

Kahlyne said...

It looks like they had fun. I love that both boys look like they were talking to you in their pictures.