Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Camera

James and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on Thursday (June 5th, if you were keeping track). For my anniversary gift, he told me that he wanted to buy me a new digital camera. Being the smart guy that he is, he didn't pick it out, but instead told me to research it and buy or order it myself so I got the exact one that I wanted. I was just thrilled!! I like my digital camera now, but it is about 4 years old, so there is much better technology out there. So, I didn't waste any time shopping. I started online and went to a few stores so I could "play" with a few. I narrowed it down to 3 and took James with me to the store so he could play and give his input. Although, he didn't really give much feedback. He just kept saying, "It's your camera, you just get the one you want." So, happy anniversary to "us"... we ordered my new camera online last night and it should be here this week. I got a Canon PowerShot SD 870 - IS. Not that it probably means much to you, but I'm so excited! It's a great camera!! Hopefully soon I'll be using the new one and you can see if there is any difference in the picture quality. Thank you, James!

No comments: