Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cason Graduates from Kindergarte...

I realized today that I never blogged Cason's graduation. Here is the rundown with a video and a couple pictures...
Tuesday, June 3, 2008, Cason graduated from Kindergarten. I got a babysitter to come sit at the house so I didn't have to take Brady. It was in the gym of Deer Park Elementary. They set up chairs that filled the back 1/2 of the gym and it was still standing room only. James isn't a fan of graduations unless you are graduating from HS or college. I, on the other hand, don't really care one way or the other. I think that since they have already started doing other graduations, you almost have to continue. Regardless, it was cute, and I did get slightly choaked up when they sang "Start Spreading the news... I'm leaving today". They are off to 1st grade. My sweet little boy who started Kindergarten just yesterday, is now already ending his first year of school. It really flew by fast. Only 12 more to go!

Here is Cason getting his diploma...
(Notice his arms and the public "cheering" that he does)


Afterwards at the reception in the cafeteria...



No comments: